- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 26 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo HackingPosted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Life Expectancy Rises
Keep the birthday candles coming! We’re living longer as a species according to the World Health Organization.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Human life expectancy: 70, according to the World Health Organization as of the year 2011. It was just 64 in 1990.
Most of the improvement, due to lower child mortality rates bringing up the average. Life expectancy’s up, or the same, since 1990 in every country in the world except Libya, North Korea, South Africa, Lesotho, and Zimbabwe.
Even the countries where people already live the longest, like Australia, Japan, and Switzerland have people squeezing out a a little more at the end.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.