- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Life Expectancy Rises
Keep the birthday candles coming! We’re living longer as a species according to the World Health Organization.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Human life expectancy: 70, according to the World Health Organization as of the year 2011. It was just 64 in 1990.
Most of the improvement, due to lower child mortality rates bringing up the average. Life expectancy’s up, or the same, since 1990 in every country in the world except Libya, North Korea, South Africa, Lesotho, and Zimbabwe.
Even the countries where people already live the longest, like Australia, Japan, and Switzerland have people squeezing out a a little more at the end.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.