- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 19 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Life Expectancy Rises
Keep the birthday candles coming! We’re living longer as a species according to the World Health Organization.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Human life expectancy: 70, according to the World Health Organization as of the year 2011. It was just 64 in 1990.
Most of the improvement, due to lower child mortality rates bringing up the average. Life expectancy’s up, or the same, since 1990 in every country in the world except Libya, North Korea, South Africa, Lesotho, and Zimbabwe.
Even the countries where people already live the longest, like Australia, Japan, and Switzerland have people squeezing out a a little more at the end.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.