- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 8 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
OJ Simpson Heads Back To Court
OJ Simpson is headed back to court in Las Vegas.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh explains why:
He’s been in jail for four years, but OJ Simpson wants another shot at his freedom. He’s asking a judge for a new trial on the grounds that his lawyer botched his case. The former football star says his attorney is to blame for his armed robbery and kidnapping conviction and he’s also blaming him for his failed appeal to the Nevada Supreme court in 2010. Simpson is expected to testify during the five-day hearing and he’ll be wearing the blue Nevada Department of Corrections clothing on the stand.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.