- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 hour ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Congress: Immigration Overhaul / Healthcare Repeal Efforts
Senate lawmakers continue to work on a major immigration overhaul effort in Congress. While House Republicans have their sites set on repealing ObamaCare.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington DC:
The Senate Judiciary Committee is still considering hundreds of amendments filed on the ‘Gang of 8′ proposal. Some, aimed at doing away with a pathway to citizenship and requiring tougher border security requirements have already been turned away. House Republicans, meantime, turn their attention to the President’s Healthcare law and another repeal vote. A full or partial repeal has been tried more than 30 times. House Speaker John Boehner saying this latest attempt provides an opportunity for newly elected members to be on record.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.