- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 10 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 14 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Congress: Immigration Overhaul / Healthcare Repeal Efforts
Senate lawmakers continue to work on a major immigration overhaul effort in Congress. While House Republicans have their sites set on repealing ObamaCare.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington DC:
The Senate Judiciary Committee is still considering hundreds of amendments filed on the ‘Gang of 8′ proposal. Some, aimed at doing away with a pathway to citizenship and requiring tougher border security requirements have already been turned away. House Republicans, meantime, turn their attention to the President’s Healthcare law and another repeal vote. A full or partial repeal has been tried more than 30 times. House Speaker John Boehner saying this latest attempt provides an opportunity for newly elected members to be on record.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.