- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 6 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Congress: Immigration Overhaul / Healthcare Repeal Efforts
Senate lawmakers continue to work on a major immigration overhaul effort in Congress. While House Republicans have their sites set on repealing ObamaCare.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington DC:
The Senate Judiciary Committee is still considering hundreds of amendments filed on the ‘Gang of 8′ proposal. Some, aimed at doing away with a pathway to citizenship and requiring tougher border security requirements have already been turned away. House Republicans, meantime, turn their attention to the President’s Healthcare law and another repeal vote. A full or partial repeal has been tried more than 30 times. House Speaker John Boehner saying this latest attempt provides an opportunity for newly elected members to be on record.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.