- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Congress: Immigration Overhaul / Healthcare Repeal Efforts
Senate lawmakers continue to work on a major immigration overhaul effort in Congress. While House Republicans have their sites set on repealing ObamaCare.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington DC:
The Senate Judiciary Committee is still considering hundreds of amendments filed on the ‘Gang of 8′ proposal. Some, aimed at doing away with a pathway to citizenship and requiring tougher border security requirements have already been turned away. House Republicans, meantime, turn their attention to the President’s Healthcare law and another repeal vote. A full or partial repeal has been tried more than 30 times. House Speaker John Boehner saying this latest attempt provides an opportunity for newly elected members to be on record.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.