- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 16 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Bojangles’ Southern 500 (Darlington)
The NASCAR Sprint Cup heads to Darlington Raceway for the Bojangles Southern 500. NASCAR revises penalties against Joe Gibbs and Penske Racing, and Denny Hamlin rides again.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
After a second appeal NASCAR upholds the fines and points penalties against Penske Racing, and Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano’s teams for failing inspections at Texas. However, crew suspensions were reduced from six to two races.
Team owner Roger Penske called the revised ruling fair and isn’t worried for this week’s race.
(Penske) “Our bench is strong and that we have people that can step in for the two crew chiefs and the people that won’t be here so, to me, it will be business as usual at Darlington.”
Some good news for Joe Gibbs racing on their appeal NASCAR restoring points to Matt Kenseth from the Kansas race and his crew chief now suspended for one race instead of six.
After being sidelined for months with a back injury how was driving a few laps at Talladega for Denny Hamlin?
(Hamlin) “Gosh it’s probably been months since I felt this good, so I’m definitely looking forward to going back to full competition.”
Darlington will be Hamlin’s first full race since the March crash at Auto Club Speedway.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside