- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
$8M Bail For Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect [VIDEO]
Ariel Castro made an appearance in court in Cleveland Thursday morning. With a throng of cameras around him he faced the charges of abducting three women and holding them captive in his home for about a decade.
Castro could also face murder charges for allegedly terminating some of his captives’ pregnancies, which could make the Cleveland kidnapping a death penalty case.
LISTEN to Cuyahoga County prosecutor Timothy McGinty speak from Cleveland, Ohio:
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Ariel Castro walks into court, never looks up, biting the collar of his prison uniform as the judge tells him:
(Judge Moore) “Four cases, bond will be set at $2 million on each case.”
The bond in the kidnapping and rape charges totaling $8 million dollars.
Deputy Police Chief Ed Tomba says Castro only let the women leave the house twice in some 10 years.
(Tomba) “We were told that they left the house and went into the garage in disguise.”
As Michelle Knight remains in the hospital, Amanda Berry and her six-year-old daughter are now with her sister. Gina DeJesus gave the thumbs-up before being rushed into her parents’ home.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: