- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 57 mins ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 1 hour ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
$8M Bail For Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect [VIDEO]
Ariel Castro made an appearance in court in Cleveland Thursday morning. With a throng of cameras around him he faced the charges of abducting three women and holding them captive in his home for about a decade.
Castro could also face murder charges for allegedly terminating some of his captives’ pregnancies, which could make the Cleveland kidnapping a death penalty case.
LISTEN to Cuyahoga County prosecutor Timothy McGinty speak from Cleveland, Ohio:
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Ariel Castro walks into court, never looks up, biting the collar of his prison uniform as the judge tells him:
(Judge Moore) “Four cases, bond will be set at $2 million on each case.”
The bond in the kidnapping and rape charges totaling $8 million dollars.
Deputy Police Chief Ed Tomba says Castro only let the women leave the house twice in some 10 years.
(Tomba) “We were told that they left the house and went into the garage in disguise.”
As Michelle Knight remains in the hospital, Amanda Berry and her six-year-old daughter are now with her sister. Gina DeJesus gave the thumbs-up before being rushed into her parents’ home.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: