- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 3 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 7 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Parents Texting and Driving
While there has been a focus on teens texting while driving, a new survey out of Michigan suggests parents are just as guilty.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper explains:
Over 600 parents were surveyed by the University of Michigan about what they do while driving.
Almost 90% admit texting while their children are in the car. Or as Michigan State Police Lt. Mike Shaw says, engaging in other activities…
(Shaw) “We see people that are shaving with an electric shaver… you have people putting makeup on… you have people doing a lot of different things in there.”
Most drivers reported doing at least four of the ten distractions asked about in the study. The study is being presented at the Pediatric Academic Society’s meeting in Washington DC.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.