- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Parents Texting and Driving
While there has been a focus on teens texting while driving, a new survey out of Michigan suggests parents are just as guilty.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper explains:
Over 600 parents were surveyed by the University of Michigan about what they do while driving.
Almost 90% admit texting while their children are in the car. Or as Michigan State Police Lt. Mike Shaw says, engaging in other activities…
(Shaw) “We see people that are shaving with an electric shaver… you have people putting makeup on… you have people doing a lot of different things in there.”
Most drivers reported doing at least four of the ten distractions asked about in the study. The study is being presented at the Pediatric Academic Society’s meeting in Washington DC.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.