- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 52 mins ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 6 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 6 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Boston Suspect’s Friend Released on Bail
One of the accused Boston bomber’s friends who was arrested last week will be getting out of jail for now, but he won’t exactly be free.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Nineteen-year-old Robel Phillipos is released from federal custody on $100,000 bond. A family friend putting up real estate as collateral.
Phillipos will wear a GPS bracelet, unable to leave home confinement. He’ll also undergo random drug tests and is forbidden from having firearms.
He’s accused of lying to the FBI multiple times when they asked him about the disposal of items from his friend, accused terror suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s dorm room in the days following the deadly Boston attack.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.