- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Raining Money In Belgium
What would you do if half-a-million dollars began raining down on the street outside your house? That’s what happened to residents of a town in Belgium after a robbery went wrong.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
A gang of thieves in the quiet town of Zedelgem, Belgium were on the run with a safe when their escape went off the rails. With police in pursuit, the gang threw the safe out of their car and it cracked.
(Arnou) “All the money was going out in the air and coming down just as raining money.”
The Mayor of Zedelgem Patrick Arnou saying the rainstorm led to a frenzy.
(Arnou) “Everyone was on the street, taking the money that had fallen down.”
Now police want that money back. There’s a temporary amnesty. One couple have already returned $20,000. For the others: It’s a dilemma. Anyone keeping the money risks two years in jail.
The robbers still haven’t been caught.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.