- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Aaron’s 499 (Talladega)
The Sprint Cup heads to Talladega this weekend for the Aaron’s 499, where they’ll be honoring the local college football champion Crimson Tide.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Matt Kenseth is excited to race this weekend at Talladega, crediting his team for his two wins so far this season.
(Kenseth) “Our performance has been nothing short of spectacular all year.”
NASCAR upholds all the penalties Penske Racing’s teams, led by Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano, after failing pre-race inspections at Texas. Team owner Roger Penske promises to continue the appeals process.
(Penske) “I feel that, you know, we have a good case and as we are allowed to under the NASCAR rules in the rulebook to appeal this to the next level.”
Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron, who led the Crimson Tide to back-to-back national championships, will lead the field of drivers as the honorary pace car driver at Talladega. Michael Waltrip’s #55 Aaron’s Toyota will feature an Alabama national championship paint scheme.
And former Cup champion Bobby Labonte makes his 700th career start at Talladega this weekend.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside