- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Aaron’s 499 (Talladega)
The Sprint Cup heads to Talladega this weekend for the Aaron’s 499, where they’ll be honoring the local college football champion Crimson Tide.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Matt Kenseth is excited to race this weekend at Talladega, crediting his team for his two wins so far this season.
(Kenseth) “Our performance has been nothing short of spectacular all year.”
NASCAR upholds all the penalties Penske Racing’s teams, led by Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano, after failing pre-race inspections at Texas. Team owner Roger Penske promises to continue the appeals process.
(Penske) “I feel that, you know, we have a good case and as we are allowed to under the NASCAR rules in the rulebook to appeal this to the next level.”
Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron, who led the Crimson Tide to back-to-back national championships, will lead the field of drivers as the honorary pace car driver at Talladega. Michael Waltrip’s #55 Aaron’s Toyota will feature an Alabama national championship paint scheme.
And former Cup champion Bobby Labonte makes his 700th career start at Talladega this weekend.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside