- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
NH Man Loses Life Savings Playing Carnival Game
Carnival games: They’re notoriously difficult to win, but would you blow your entire life savings on one?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story of a New Hampshire man now regretting his competitive streak:
The grand prize – an Xbox Kinect – attracting Henry Gribbohm to the Tubs of Fun game at a carnival in Manchester, New Hampshire.
(Gribbohm) “You’re expecting to win a few things and you know, let the kids have a good time. It just didn’t turn out that way.”
Gribbohm first lost $300, then some more, eventually losing his entire $2,600 life savings.
(Gribbohm) “It’s not possible that it wasn’t rigged.”
Gribbohm has filed a report with the Manchester Police, who are investigating. But carnival Vice President John Flynn says he’s not aware of any fraud, adding it’s just a hard game.
(Flynn) “I’ve tried it myself. I’ve done it once, missed probably 20 times.”
The company has returned $600 to Gribbohm, who went home with just a large, stuffed banana.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.