- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 34 mins ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 1 hour ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
NH Man Loses Life Savings Playing Carnival Game
Carnival games: They’re notoriously difficult to win, but would you blow your entire life savings on one?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story of a New Hampshire man now regretting his competitive streak:
The grand prize – an Xbox Kinect – attracting Henry Gribbohm to the Tubs of Fun game at a carnival in Manchester, New Hampshire.
(Gribbohm) “You’re expecting to win a few things and you know, let the kids have a good time. It just didn’t turn out that way.”
Gribbohm first lost $300, then some more, eventually losing his entire $2,600 life savings.
(Gribbohm) “It’s not possible that it wasn’t rigged.”
Gribbohm has filed a report with the Manchester Police, who are investigating. But carnival Vice President John Flynn says he’s not aware of any fraud, adding it’s just a hard game.
(Flynn) “I’ve tried it myself. I’ve done it once, missed probably 20 times.”
The company has returned $600 to Gribbohm, who went home with just a large, stuffed banana.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.