- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 40 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NH Man Loses Life Savings Playing Carnival Game
Carnival games: They’re notoriously difficult to win, but would you blow your entire life savings on one?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story of a New Hampshire man now regretting his competitive streak:
The grand prize – an Xbox Kinect – attracting Henry Gribbohm to the Tubs of Fun game at a carnival in Manchester, New Hampshire.
(Gribbohm) “You’re expecting to win a few things and you know, let the kids have a good time. It just didn’t turn out that way.”
Gribbohm first lost $300, then some more, eventually losing his entire $2,600 life savings.
(Gribbohm) “It’s not possible that it wasn’t rigged.”
Gribbohm has filed a report with the Manchester Police, who are investigating. But carnival Vice President John Flynn says he’s not aware of any fraud, adding it’s just a hard game.
(Flynn) “I’ve tried it myself. I’ve done it once, missed probably 20 times.”
The company has returned $600 to Gribbohm, who went home with just a large, stuffed banana.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.