- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 23 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: Ambassador Christopher Hill On Syria
Ambassador Christopher Hill, Ambassador to Iraq from 2009-2010, talked to Brian about what is at stake if chemical weapons are used in Syria. He explained that he thinks the failure to have any concept of what a post-Assad Syria will look like is what’s responsible for prolonging the war. “People are worried about the future and they continue to fight because they don’t know what their future is going to look like,” Hill explained.