- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: Ambassador Christopher Hill On Syria
Ambassador Christopher Hill, Ambassador to Iraq from 2009-2010, talked to Brian about what is at stake if chemical weapons are used in Syria. He explained that he thinks the failure to have any concept of what a post-Assad Syria will look like is what’s responsible for prolonging the war. “People are worried about the future and they continue to fight because they don’t know what their future is going to look like,” Hill explained.