- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 55 mins ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: Ambassador Christopher Hill On Syria
Ambassador Christopher Hill, Ambassador to Iraq from 2009-2010, talked to Brian about what is at stake if chemical weapons are used in Syria. He explained that he thinks the failure to have any concept of what a post-Assad Syria will look like is what’s responsible for prolonging the war. “People are worried about the future and they continue to fight because they don’t know what their future is going to look like,” Hill explained.