- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Five Killed in Illinois Shooting
Gunfire in a rural Illinois town leaves five people dead, a sixth – a six-year-old girl – wounded and the prime suspect dead after a wild shootout following a police chase.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Police say 43-year-old Rick Smith of rural Morgan County, Illinois busted through the back door of a Manchester apartment and shot five people at close range.
(Lt. Col. Kilby) “Two of the victims will be male children, an adult male and two adult females.”
Lt. Col. Todd Kilby says a young girl suffered gunshot wounds.
(Lt. Col. Kilby) “Based on witness statements, the offender took the six-year-old victim out of the residence and put her in the hands of a neighbor.”
Rick Smith died at a hospital after exchanging gunfire with police. Scott County State’s Attorney Michael Hill says smith had been convicted of reckless homicide related to a DUI.
(Hill) “He had, also, some criminal arrests for paraphernalia, drugs, bad checks. Things of that nature.”
No motive given for the Manchester murders.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.