- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Charges Dropped in Ricin Case [VIDEO]
A man who was arrested for allegedly sending a poison letter to the President, a Senator and a judge, is no longer a suspect, at least for now.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
They could be refiled if future evidence warrants, but charges now dismissed against the 45-year-old Elvis impersonator locked up last Wednesday. Paul Kevin Curtis was accused of sending ricin laced letters to the President and two others.
(Curtis)”When you’ve been charged with something you just never heard of, ricin or whatever. I thought they said rice so I said ‘I don’t even eat rice.'”
No evidence of ricin found at his home or in his car. Investigators looking into whether Curtis, who says he loves his country and respects President Obama, was framed, searching the Tupelo, Mississippi home of another man.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: