- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Charges Dropped in Ricin Case [VIDEO]
A man who was arrested for allegedly sending a poison letter to the President, a Senator and a judge, is no longer a suspect, at least for now.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
They could be refiled if future evidence warrants, but charges now dismissed against the 45-year-old Elvis impersonator locked up last Wednesday. Paul Kevin Curtis was accused of sending ricin laced letters to the President and two others.
(Curtis)”When you’ve been charged with something you just never heard of, ricin or whatever. I thought they said rice so I said ‘I don’t even eat rice.'”
No evidence of ricin found at his home or in his car. Investigators looking into whether Curtis, who says he loves his country and respects President Obama, was framed, searching the Tupelo, Mississippi home of another man.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: