- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Ricin On Letters To Obama, Senator
A letter has been sent to President Obama that the FBI says tested positive for the poison ricin in preliminary tests. A similar letter was sent to a U.S. Senator.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
An FBI bulletin obtained by FOX News says a letter testing positive for the toxin ricin was sent to President Obama.
Another letter with similar white powder was addressed to Mississippi Senator Roger Wicker. They were intercepted at a mail screening facilities before they could be delivered to either man.
The bulletin says each letter included the phrase “to see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance.” and both were signed “I am KC and I approve this message.”
The FBI is investigating and says it has multiple leads.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.