- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Ricin On Letters To Obama, Senator
A letter has been sent to President Obama that the FBI says tested positive for the poison ricin in preliminary tests. A similar letter was sent to a U.S. Senator.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
An FBI bulletin obtained by FOX News says a letter testing positive for the toxin ricin was sent to President Obama.
Another letter with similar white powder was addressed to Mississippi Senator Roger Wicker. They were intercepted at a mail screening facilities before they could be delivered to either man.
The bulletin says each letter included the phrase “to see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance.” and both were signed “I am KC and I approve this message.”
The FBI is investigating and says it has multiple leads.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.