- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 4 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unused Prescriptions
Some people looking to save cash may be cost-cutting in the wrong place: their health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A government report shows one-in-eight adults have skipped doses of prescription medication because of the cost. Those surveyed say they’ve delayed filling prescriptions and even gotten drugs from other countries to save money.
The CDC says the information is alarming, and those who don’t take their medications as directed are more likely to be hospitalized or have a heart attack or stroke.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.