- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 15 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unused Prescriptions
Some people looking to save cash may be cost-cutting in the wrong place: their health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A government report shows one-in-eight adults have skipped doses of prescription medication because of the cost. Those surveyed say they’ve delayed filling prescriptions and even gotten drugs from other countries to save money.
The CDC says the information is alarming, and those who don’t take their medications as directed are more likely to be hospitalized or have a heart attack or stroke.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.