- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 17 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unused Prescriptions
Some people looking to save cash may be cost-cutting in the wrong place: their health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A government report shows one-in-eight adults have skipped doses of prescription medication because of the cost. Those surveyed say they’ve delayed filling prescriptions and even gotten drugs from other countries to save money.
The CDC says the information is alarming, and those who don’t take their medications as directed are more likely to be hospitalized or have a heart attack or stroke.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.