- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Obama To Push Gun Control Legislation
President Obama travels to Connecticut today to urge Senators to remember the victims of Sandy Hook as gun control measures come before Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
In the state that suffered the Sandy Hook massacre, President Obama will argue Congress needs to pass gun control legislation to honor the memory of the children and staff gunned down. The White House making the case that as memories fades, politics is taking control. The President once remarking that members are getting “squishy” on the issue. But opponents of the measures say they don’t address the problem of gun violence but do threaten Second Amendment rights. Some Republicans vow a filibuster.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.