- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Obama To Push Gun Control Legislation
President Obama travels to Connecticut today to urge Senators to remember the victims of Sandy Hook as gun control measures come before Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
In the state that suffered the Sandy Hook massacre, President Obama will argue Congress needs to pass gun control legislation to honor the memory of the children and staff gunned down. The White House making the case that as memories fades, politics is taking control. The President once remarking that members are getting “squishy” on the issue. But opponents of the measures say they don’t address the problem of gun violence but do threaten Second Amendment rights. Some Republicans vow a filibuster.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.