- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 hours ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Obama To Push Gun Control Legislation
President Obama travels to Connecticut today to urge Senators to remember the victims of Sandy Hook as gun control measures come before Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
In the state that suffered the Sandy Hook massacre, President Obama will argue Congress needs to pass gun control legislation to honor the memory of the children and staff gunned down. The White House making the case that as memories fades, politics is taking control. The President once remarking that members are getting “squishy” on the issue. But opponents of the measures say they don’t address the problem of gun violence but do threaten Second Amendment rights. Some Republicans vow a filibuster.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.