- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 4 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: STP Gas Booster 500 (Martinsville)
After taking Easter weekend off, NASCAR is roaring into Virginia for the STP Gas Booster 500 at Martinsville, a race that many drivers think can be tricky.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
For Danica Patrick, this week’s race at Martinsville could end up being a great day, or it could be:
(Patrick) “A complete disaster. I mean, it has that likelihood. It’s a challenging track.”
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. – the current points leader – says it took awhile to learn how to pace himself at Martinsville because:
(Earnhardt, Jr.) “You just want to really get in there and gouge every corner, but there’s just not enough race car to do that for 500 miles.”
Martinsville defending champ Ryan Newman says it’s not just running a race he has to worry about, but the feuds and the fights between drivers that make their way onto the track, which means:
(Newman) “Watching out for what’s going on whether it’s something that carried over from the past few weeks, or something that has happened that day.”
And national outdoors retailer Gander Mountain Company announced this week it will sponsor Clint Bowyer’s car for the NASCAR Sprint Cup NRA 500 in Texas next week, with a paint scheme that includes the words: “With rights comes responsibility. Secure your firearms.”
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside