- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Border Security Concerns [VIDEO]
Some new numbers on illegal immigrant arrests are causing concern in the on-going debate of how to keep our borders safe.
FOX’s William LaJeunesse has the story from Los Angeles:
While the Obama Administration claims the U.S.-Mexican border has never been more secure, new numbers show otherwise. Border Patrol statistics claim that illegal immigrant arrests are up, 13% from this time last year; especially in Texas where apprehensions are up more than 50% in the Rio Grande Valley and more than 20% in other regions. The surge is coming not from Mexico, but Central America. We’re told word is spreading there that if you want to live in the U.S., get in now before a cut-off date and more security promised in a new immigration bill.
In Los Angeles, William LaJeunesse, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: