- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 23 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Border Security Concerns [VIDEO]
Some new numbers on illegal immigrant arrests are causing concern in the on-going debate of how to keep our borders safe.
FOX’s William LaJeunesse has the story from Los Angeles:
While the Obama Administration claims the U.S.-Mexican border has never been more secure, new numbers show otherwise. Border Patrol statistics claim that illegal immigrant arrests are up, 13% from this time last year; especially in Texas where apprehensions are up more than 50% in the Rio Grande Valley and more than 20% in other regions. The surge is coming not from Mexico, but Central America. We’re told word is spreading there that if you want to live in the U.S., get in now before a cut-off date and more security promised in a new immigration bill.
In Los Angeles, William LaJeunesse, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: