- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 7 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Border Security Concerns [VIDEO]
Some new numbers on illegal immigrant arrests are causing concern in the on-going debate of how to keep our borders safe.
FOX’s William LaJeunesse has the story from Los Angeles:
While the Obama Administration claims the U.S.-Mexican border has never been more secure, new numbers show otherwise. Border Patrol statistics claim that illegal immigrant arrests are up, 13% from this time last year; especially in Texas where apprehensions are up more than 50% in the Rio Grande Valley and more than 20% in other regions. The surge is coming not from Mexico, but Central America. We’re told word is spreading there that if you want to live in the U.S., get in now before a cut-off date and more security promised in a new immigration bill.
In Los Angeles, William LaJeunesse, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: