- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 23 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
North Korea Blocks South from Jointly Run Factory
Amid high tension in the region, North Korea has prevented South Korean workers from entering a jointly run industrial park.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
North Korea has begun blocking South Koreans from accessing a factory complex jointly run by the two countries just inside the North Korean border.
It had been a rare example of cooperation between the North and the South, continuing to operate during previous spells of high tension.
He’s a South Korean turned away from his job at a sewing machine factory. He says everyone is nervous.
This closure comes a day after North Korea said it would restart a nuclear reactor to boost its bomb-making program.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.