- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
North Korea Blocks South from Jointly Run Factory
Amid high tension in the region, North Korea has prevented South Korean workers from entering a jointly run industrial park.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
North Korea has begun blocking South Koreans from accessing a factory complex jointly run by the two countries just inside the North Korean border.
It had been a rare example of cooperation between the North and the South, continuing to operate during previous spells of high tension.
He’s a South Korean turned away from his job at a sewing machine factory. He says everyone is nervous.
This closure comes a day after North Korea said it would restart a nuclear reactor to boost its bomb-making program.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.