- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 2 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
North Korea Blocks South from Jointly Run Factory
Amid high tension in the region, North Korea has prevented South Korean workers from entering a jointly run industrial park.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
North Korea has begun blocking South Koreans from accessing a factory complex jointly run by the two countries just inside the North Korean border.
It had been a rare example of cooperation between the North and the South, continuing to operate during previous spells of high tension.
He’s a South Korean turned away from his job at a sewing machine factory. He says everyone is nervous.
This closure comes a day after North Korea said it would restart a nuclear reactor to boost its bomb-making program.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.