- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
More Cell Phones Than Toilets In World
The United Nations’ sanitation campaign saying the world has far more cell phones… than toilets.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
The numbers are immense.
The world’s population is about seven billion. Six billion have mobile phones. But, only four-and-a-half billion have access to toilets or latrines.
The UN says the numbers reveal a silent disaster that results in sickness and death.
Authorities say quick remedies are needed to meet the UN’s goal of cutting the number of people who don’t have access to proper sanitation facilities in half by the end of 2015.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.