- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Social Media Anxiety [VIDEO]
Sometimes life just seems like a popularity contests to kids, and the age of social media could only be reinforcing that, which experts say is not a good thing.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For most teens, social media is an important part of their daily lives, but it can also be a source of anxiety. Mental health consultant Stefanie Weiss tells FOX News Health it’s a growing problem.
(Weiss) “I think kids base their self-worth today on how many followers they have.”
She says parents need to warn teens about consequences of poor online choices, but most importantly, keep lines of communication open with kids about social accounts.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on kids & social media anxiety: