- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Social Media Anxiety [VIDEO]
Sometimes life just seems like a popularity contests to kids, and the age of social media could only be reinforcing that, which experts say is not a good thing.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For most teens, social media is an important part of their daily lives, but it can also be a source of anxiety. Mental health consultant Stefanie Weiss tells FOX News Health it’s a growing problem.
(Weiss) “I think kids base their self-worth today on how many followers they have.”
She says parents need to warn teens about consequences of poor online choices, but most importantly, keep lines of communication open with kids about social accounts.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on kids & social media anxiety: