- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 20 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Pediatrics Group Backs Gay Marriage
Gay marriage is good for kids. That’s what an influential doctors group now believes.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The American Academy of Pediatrics has posted its new policy that says: A stable relationship between parents, regardless of sexual orientation, contributes to a child’s health and well-being.
The group cites research that concludes financial and emotional stability are the biggest factors in a kid’s welfare — not their parents’ sexual orientation.
The study’s coming out just a week before the Supreme Court hears two gay marriage cases. The pediatricians’ group is one of many that has filed briefs with the court favoring gay marriage.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.