- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 4 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 5 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Pediatrics Group Backs Gay Marriage
Gay marriage is good for kids. That’s what an influential doctors group now believes.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The American Academy of Pediatrics has posted its new policy that says: A stable relationship between parents, regardless of sexual orientation, contributes to a child’s health and well-being.
The group cites research that concludes financial and emotional stability are the biggest factors in a kid’s welfare — not their parents’ sexual orientation.
The study’s coming out just a week before the Supreme Court hears two gay marriage cases. The pediatricians’ group is one of many that has filed briefs with the court favoring gay marriage.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.