- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 5 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 5 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Library of Congress Preserves Recordings
The Library of Congress isn’t just for books and documents, announcing the latest priceless audio to be preserved.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the highlights:
They are recordings for all-time.
(Jimmie Davis – “You Are My Sunshine”)
From Jimmie Davis’s classic country, to…
(The Ramones – “Blitzkrieg Bop”)
…Ramones’ punk, spanning 62 years.
(Pink Floyd – “Money”)
There’s Pink Floyd and Simon & Garfunkel…
(Simon & Garfunkel – “The Sound of Silence”)
The Bee Gees made it…
(The Bee Gees – “Night Fever”)
The Polka King, Frankie Yankovic.
(Chubby Checker – “The Twist”)
Chubby Checker also twisted his way onto the National Registry. A few voice recordings are among the 25, like Will Rogers from the Depression:
(Will Rogers) “We’ll hold the distinction of being the only nation in the history of the world that ever went to the poor house in an automobile.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.