- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Sugary Drinks
As New York City’s mayor battles for a ban on large-sized sugary drinks, a new study finds that they may have some deadly consequences.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More bad news for those who like their drinks sweet: Sugary beverages may contribute to nearly 200,000 deaths worldwide. Research from Harvard says it’s mainly due to the role in the rising number of Type-II diabetes.
But experts caution the study found only an association, and can’t prove that sugar-sweetened beverages caused these deaths. The drinks are often just part of a bad diet that contributes to poor health.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.