- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 21 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
CVS Demands Employees’ Health Information [VIDEO]
CVS Caremark reportedly demanding that its workers disclose their weight and other health information, or pay a fine.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Workers at one of the nation’s biggest drugstore chains reportedly must yield personal health information — including weight, blood pressure and cholesterol or pay a hefty $600-a-year fine
The Boston Herald says the CVS Caremark policy also requires employees to either quit smoking or enroll in a smoke-enders program.
The company considers it a ” wellness review”. But according to the paper, workers must agree to sign a form claiming the screening is voluntary.
Critics fear privacy is at risk and the door may open to discrimination against unhealthy or disabled workers.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: