- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Biden, Bloomberg Talk Gun Control
With a gun control bill taking shape on Capitol Hill, Vice President Biden – who has headed President Obama’s gun control task force – met with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to discuss legislation.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has details from New York City:
Just days after an assault weapons ban was stopped in its tracks in the Democratic-controlled Senate, Vice President Joe Biden and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, along with families from Newtown, urged Congress to tackle what the Vice President called “common sense measures” to save lives.
(Vice President Biden) “It will not solve every problem. It will not end every gun death, but it will substantially reduce it. And it matters.”
But Senate leaders also warned this week that universal background checks might also not make the cut amid stiff opposition by members of both parties and gun rights advocates.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.