- Reaction Split Over President Obama’s Executive Action On Immigration [VIDEO]Posted 46 mins ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Singer / Songwriter JewelPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Bart Simpson vs Mr. Burns in Real-Life UK Court
It’s like a script ripped straight from a popular TV show…but this one is all real.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Bart Simpson appearing in real-life court…
(“The Simpsons” – Bart groaning)
…Before a real-life Mr. Burns.
(“The Simpsons” – Mr. Burns) “There’s something I’ve wanted to do to you for years!”
…Accused of bringing a real-life gun through airport security in the U.K.
(“The Simpson” – Bart Simpson) “I didn’t do it!”
But 56-year-old Barton Simpson does admit to it, saying he forgot the World War II-era gun was in his bag.
(“The Simpson” – Bart Simpson) “Ay caramba!”
Mr. Burns – Mr. Recorder Burns – giving Simpson a slap on the wrist, sentencing him to community service and a fine, telling him it was “a very stupid thing” he did.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.