- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 11 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 12 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Carnival Ship Slowed, Second This Week
There’s yet another PR storm for Carnival Cruise Line to navigate, as for the second time this week, engine troubles throw a ship off course.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Carnival Dream decided to send passengers home while stopped at St. Maarten after failing generators caused problems with elevators and bathrooms. They started yesterday putting cruisers on chartered flights and offering refunds and discount deals.
Today, another problem. The Carnival Legend is headed to its home port in Tampa after losing engine power, though no comfort issues are reported. It’s been about a month since passengers aboard the Carnival Triumph were forced to endure days at sea with no power and bad sanitary conditions.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Carnival says passengers aboard the Legend – which has skipped all remaining port calls, but should return to Tampa on time despite its slowed cruising speed – are receiving $100 refunds and 25% off a future cruise.