- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 11 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Is the Momentum Shifting in Washington? @Kilmeade & Dan Henninger
The Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger tells Brian that if the Republicans want to keep the momentum going on Capitol Hill, they need to press President Obama on spending.
Want to listen to Kilmeade & Friends COMMERICIAL-FREE? Sign-up and become a premium podcast subscriber!