- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Is the Momentum Shifting in Washington? @Kilmeade & Dan Henninger
The Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger tells Brian that if the Republicans want to keep the momentum going on Capitol Hill, they need to press President Obama on spending.
Want to listen to Kilmeade & Friends COMMERICIAL-FREE? Sign-up and become a premium podcast subscriber!