- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Is the Momentum Shifting in Washington? @Kilmeade & Dan Henninger
The Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger tells Brian that if the Republicans want to keep the momentum going on Capitol Hill, they need to press President Obama on spending.
Want to listen to Kilmeade & Friends COMMERICIAL-FREE? Sign-up and become a premium podcast subscriber!