- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 6 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Distracted Driving Most Common In U.S.
Compared to Europeans, Americans aren’t getting the message about distracted driving.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The USA… number one at talking on cell phones behind the wheel, at least compared to seven countries in Europe in a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
It finds 69% of Americans admit to doing it, in the last month. Compared to 21% of drivers in England, the fewest in the survey.
31% of American drivers say they text or e-mail while driving, tied with the Portuguese for most hooked on that habit.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.