- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Distracted Driving Most Common In U.S.
Compared to Europeans, Americans aren’t getting the message about distracted driving.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The USA… number one at talking on cell phones behind the wheel, at least compared to seven countries in Europe in a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
It finds 69% of Americans admit to doing it, in the last month. Compared to 21% of drivers in England, the fewest in the survey.
31% of American drivers say they text or e-mail while driving, tied with the Portuguese for most hooked on that habit.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.