- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Gun Ownership Declining in U.S. Homes
According to survey data, the share of American households that own guns is continuing to decline.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
A New York Times analysis of survey data shows that 34% of households own at least one gun. That’s down from 43% in the 1990’s and 49% in the 1980’s.
This comes amid widespread reports of increased gun sales ahead of possibly tougher gun control laws.
One expert says reports of increased gun sales probably mean that people who already own guns are buying additional weapons.
The survey was done by the University of Chicago, which has been consistently tracking gun ownership for 40 years.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.