- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 5 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Waitress Catches Own ID Thief
A Colorado waitress, just doing her job, takes care of the cops’ job and catches an identity thief in a rather unique – and unintentional – way.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
As she does with all her customers, Brianna Priddy asked a group ordering drinks at the Lakewood, Colorado Applebees for ID. One looked rather familiar – it was her own drivers license, stolen two weeks earlier.
(Priddy) “I kept them around, got them some water, had them order appetizers.”
And called the cops, somehow keeping a smile on and acting like nothing was up as she waited for them to arrive.
(Priddy) “I don’t know how I kept cool. I wanted to jump across the table and go at her.”
Police arrived, finding narcotics on the woman, who’s also facing theft and identity theft charges. The unidentified suspect didn’t even need to use Priddy’s ID to buy a drink – she’s 26, two years older than her victim.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.