- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 4 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Waitress Catches Own ID Thief
A Colorado waitress, just doing her job, takes care of the cops’ job and catches an identity thief in a rather unique – and unintentional – way.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
As she does with all her customers, Brianna Priddy asked a group ordering drinks at the Lakewood, Colorado Applebees for ID. One looked rather familiar – it was her own drivers license, stolen two weeks earlier.
(Priddy) “I kept them around, got them some water, had them order appetizers.”
And called the cops, somehow keeping a smile on and acting like nothing was up as she waited for them to arrive.
(Priddy) “I don’t know how I kept cool. I wanted to jump across the table and go at her.”
Police arrived, finding narcotics on the woman, who’s also facing theft and identity theft charges. The unidentified suspect didn’t even need to use Priddy’s ID to buy a drink – she’s 26, two years older than her victim.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.