- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 13 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
bin Laden Relative Due In U.S. Court [VIDEO]
A son-in-law of Usama bin Laden is due for arraignment today in New York, and the arrest and the charges are rekindling a debate over terror trials.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports in our ongoing series on national security:
On the morning after 9/11, al-Qaeda spokesman Sulaiman Abu Ghaith appeared with Usama bid Laden, praising the attacks and warning of more. Now he’s charged in New York with conspiracy to kill Americans.
Attorney General Eric Holder says the arrest sends an unmistakable message to violent extremists. But it’s drawing the same criticism as when Holder tried to bring five accused 9/11 plotters to trial in New York.
(Graham) “This guy didn’t rob a liquor store.”
South Carolina Republican Senator Lindsay Graham says Abu Ghaith belongs at Guantanamo Bay.
(Graham) “If this man, the spokesman for 9/11, is not an enemy combatant… who would be?”
The 9/11 defendants went back to military trials after Congress moved to block the transfer of detainees for trial in the U.S.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story:
Editor’s Note: Abu Ghaith is scheduled to appear in Federal court in Lower Manhattan around 10am ET.