- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 37 mins ago
- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 21 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: No Ammo Without Counseling? [VIDEO]
If one Florida lawmaker gets her way, people wanting to purchase ammunition for their firearms will need to sit through anger management counseling first.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Guns in America.
One Florida legislator wants to require anyone looking to buy bullets for any firearms to get anger management counseling first.
(Buckwald) ”This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen proposed. The presumption is that people are somehow angry when they buy ammunition.”
Says Forrest Buckwald, who owns a gun shop in Daytona Beach. It’s the idea of State Legislator Audrey Gibson of Jacksonville, who would make it a misdemeanor to buy ammo without getting therapy.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: