- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Guns In America: No Ammo Without Counseling? [VIDEO]
If one Florida lawmaker gets her way, people wanting to purchase ammunition for their firearms will need to sit through anger management counseling first.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Guns in America.
One Florida legislator wants to require anyone looking to buy bullets for any firearms to get anger management counseling first.
(Buckwald) “This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen proposed. The presumption is that people are somehow angry when they buy ammunition.”
Says Forrest Buckwald, who owns a gun shop in Daytona Beach. It’s the idea of State Legislator Audrey Gibson of Jacksonville, who would make it a misdemeanor to buy ammo without getting therapy.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: