- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 6 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: No Ammo Without Counseling? [VIDEO]
If one Florida lawmaker gets her way, people wanting to purchase ammunition for their firearms will need to sit through anger management counseling first.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Guns in America.
One Florida legislator wants to require anyone looking to buy bullets for any firearms to get anger management counseling first.
(Buckwald) “This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen proposed. The presumption is that people are somehow angry when they buy ammunition.”
Says Forrest Buckwald, who owns a gun shop in Daytona Beach. It’s the idea of State Legislator Audrey Gibson of Jacksonville, who would make it a misdemeanor to buy ammo without getting therapy.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: