- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Waiting For 1: Cardinals Go Silent as Conclave Nears [VIDEO]
There’s only one voter missing: 114 of the 115 cardinals charged with electing the next Pope have arrived in Rome, with the final one, a Vietnamese cardinal, due to arrive on Thursday, when the date could be set for the Papal Conclave. And while the cardinals continue to talk and pray amongst themselves, they’re no longer talking to the press.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from the Vatican:
The cardinals have decided to stop talking to the press. Spokesman Father Thomas Rosica says:
(Fr. Rosica) “As they continue this journey and realize the utter seriousness and importance of confidentiality, they make the decision among themselves.”
The U.S. cardinals cancelled their daily briefing today after leaks appeared in the Italian press.
So, will a long pre-conclave period mean a quick vote? Father Rosica says not necessarily.
At the Vatican, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the cardinals’ meetings: