- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 22 mins ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 13 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
UN Peacekeepers Detained Near Israel/Syria Border
Nearly two dozen U.N. peacekeepers have been detained near the Golan Heights, with some reports pinning responsibility on Syrian rebels.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The U.N. says about 20 peacekeepers have been detained by around 30 armed fighters. They were kidnapped near the Golan Heights, where the forces monitor the ceasefire between Israel and Syria. A video posted online…
(Sound from Video)
…Shows a rebel group saying they’ll release the hostages once government forces withdraw from a nearby village. The kidnapping comes as the Arab League hands the Syrian opposition the country’s seats at the organization, and says that Arab states are free to offer military support to the rebels.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.