- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Study: Beer Goggles Are Just a Myth
If you make a big mistake after a night out drinking, researchers say there’s nobody to blame but yourself.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
Beer goggles are just a figment of your imagination.
(Homer Simpson) “Mmmm…beer.”
Researchers at Durham University in England say that alcohol does nothing in the brain to make people seem more attractive. Rather, they say the area of the brain that controls desire is one of the last affected, but that booze does shut down the section that keeps us from acting on impulses – perhaps explaining those bad decisions.
French researchers said last year that a couple of drinks actually makes you think one person is better looking: yourself.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.