- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Study: Beer Goggles Are Just a Myth
If you make a big mistake after a night out drinking, researchers say there’s nobody to blame but yourself.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
Beer goggles are just a figment of your imagination.
(Homer Simpson) “Mmmm…beer.”
Researchers at Durham University in England say that alcohol does nothing in the brain to make people seem more attractive. Rather, they say the area of the brain that controls desire is one of the last affected, but that booze does shut down the section that keeps us from acting on impulses – perhaps explaining those bad decisions.
French researchers said last year that a couple of drinks actually makes you think one person is better looking: yourself.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.