- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 7 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Study: Beer Goggles Are Just a Myth
If you make a big mistake after a night out drinking, researchers say there’s nobody to blame but yourself.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
Beer goggles are just a figment of your imagination.
(Homer Simpson) “Mmmm…beer.”
Researchers at Durham University in England say that alcohol does nothing in the brain to make people seem more attractive. Rather, they say the area of the brain that controls desire is one of the last affected, but that booze does shut down the section that keeps us from acting on impulses – perhaps explaining those bad decisions.
French researchers said last year that a couple of drinks actually makes you think one person is better looking: yourself.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.