- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Report: Billions Wasted on Iraq Rebuilding
A report on your tax dollars being spent to help rebuilding efforts in Iraq has found that much of it has been wasted.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from Washington:
The final report of the Inspector General for Iraq reconstruction paints a very bleak picture of the American money and effort spent there. $60 billion dollars went into rebuilding Iraq’s infrastructure, government and economy, but the report concludes much of it was lost to waste, fraud and failure.
There were 82 convictions for fraud, and the report concludes the government has failed to put safeguards into place to prevent this from happening in the future. Similar problems reported in Afghanistan, where so far $90 billion dollars has been spent on reconstruction.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.