- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NRA To Sponsor NASCAR Sprint Cup Race
There’s the Daytona 500, and now… The NRA 500. The NRA is the newest title sponsor for a NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
The National Rifle Association sponsoring a NASCAR Sprint Cup race for the first time, teaming-up with Texas Motor Speedway, in a one-year deal the Track President says, is about sports marketing… not politics.
The NRA sponsored a second-tier Nationwide race last September.
CEO Wayne LaPierre, calls the new deal part of a long history in a growing partnership between the NRA and the NASCAR community.
NASCAR, which essentially has veto power over a track’s sponsors, says this sponsor falls within guidelines for this event.
The NRA 500 will be April 13th, the first scheduled night race in this season’s Cup series.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.