- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 18 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
NRA To Sponsor NASCAR Sprint Cup Race
There’s the Daytona 500, and now… The NRA 500. The NRA is the newest title sponsor for a NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
The National Rifle Association sponsoring a NASCAR Sprint Cup race for the first time, teaming-up with Texas Motor Speedway, in a one-year deal the Track President says, is about sports marketing… not politics.
The NRA sponsored a second-tier Nationwide race last September.
CEO Wayne LaPierre, calls the new deal part of a long history in a growing partnership between the NRA and the NASCAR community.
NASCAR, which essentially has veto power over a track’s sponsors, says this sponsor falls within guidelines for this event.
The NRA 500 will be April 13th, the first scheduled night race in this season’s Cup series.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.