- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: Weapons Ban Hearing On Capitol Hill [VIDEO]
There was a hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday taking up California Senator Dianne Feinstein’s proposed federal weapons ban.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Guns In America.
In yesterday’s Senate hearing, a judiciary panel took up Senator Dianne Feinstein’s legislation to outlaw certain semiautomatic weapons and large magazines.
Like the kinds used to kill Neil Heslin’s son Jessie in Newtown in December. He testified.
(Heslin) “So-called assault weapons, that have certain characteristics should fall in that category and be banned.”
Feinstein’s bill would ban dozens of weapons which top ranking Republican Chuck Grassley testified is based on arbitrary distinctions that have nothing to do with the functions of the weapons and that would limit the rights of gun owners. The legislation faces stiff opposition from members of both parties.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: