- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 6 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: Weapons Ban Hearing On Capitol Hill [VIDEO]
There was a hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday taking up California Senator Dianne Feinstein’s proposed federal weapons ban.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Guns In America.
In yesterday’s Senate hearing, a judiciary panel took up Senator Dianne Feinstein’s legislation to outlaw certain semiautomatic weapons and large magazines.
Like the kinds used to kill Neil Heslin’s son Jessie in Newtown in December. He testified.
(Heslin) “So-called assault weapons, that have certain characteristics should fall in that category and be banned.”
Feinstein’s bill would ban dozens of weapons which top ranking Republican Chuck Grassley testified is based on arbitrary distinctions that have nothing to do with the functions of the weapons and that would limit the rights of gun owners. The legislation faces stiff opposition from members of both parties.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: