- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Sausage Caper: Racing MLB Sausage Missing
Hot dogs are a classic part of baseball games in America, so classic that one team dresses up some brats for in-game races. But Milwaukee, there’s a problem with the pepperoni!
Dan O’Donnell with FOX News Radio affiliate WISN reports from Milwaukee:
The $3,000 Italian sausage used to race during Milwaukee Brewers game was stolen from a fundraiser at a curling club in Cedarburg last week. Over the weekend, someone wearing that costume turned up at a number of bars and posed for pictures. Now, police want to know who that person is.
And to help sweeten the deal, Jennifer Connor, President of Mustard Girl All-American Mustards, is offering a year’s supply for the costume’s safe return.
(Connor) “Because I am a super big fan of all the sausages and we need to get all these links back together again.”
In Milwaukee, Dan O’Donnell for FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Guido the Italian Sausage is the #3 sausage, dressed as a chef, in the Sausage Race pictures above.