- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Sausage Caper: Racing MLB Sausage Missing
Hot dogs are a classic part of baseball games in America, so classic that one team dresses up some brats for in-game races. But Milwaukee, there’s a problem with the pepperoni!
Dan O’Donnell with FOX News Radio affiliate WISN reports from Milwaukee:
The $3,000 Italian sausage used to race during Milwaukee Brewers game was stolen from a fundraiser at a curling club in Cedarburg last week. Over the weekend, someone wearing that costume turned up at a number of bars and posed for pictures. Now, police want to know who that person is.
And to help sweeten the deal, Jennifer Connor, President of Mustard Girl All-American Mustards, is offering a year’s supply for the costume’s safe return.
(Connor) “Because I am a super big fan of all the sausages and we need to get all these links back together again.”
In Milwaukee, Dan O’Donnell for FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Guido the Italian Sausage is the #3 sausage, dressed as a chef, in the Sausage Race pictures above.