- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 20 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Sausage Caper: Racing MLB Sausage Missing
Hot dogs are a classic part of baseball games in America, so classic that one team dresses up some brats for in-game races. But Milwaukee, there’s a problem with the pepperoni!
Dan O’Donnell with FOX News Radio affiliate WISN reports from Milwaukee:
The $3,000 Italian sausage used to race during Milwaukee Brewers game was stolen from a fundraiser at a curling club in Cedarburg last week. Over the weekend, someone wearing that costume turned up at a number of bars and posed for pictures. Now, police want to know who that person is.
And to help sweeten the deal, Jennifer Connor, President of Mustard Girl All-American Mustards, is offering a year’s supply for the costume’s safe return.
(Connor) “Because I am a super big fan of all the sausages and we need to get all these links back together again.”
In Milwaukee, Dan O’Donnell for FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Guido the Italian Sausage is the #3 sausage, dressed as a chef, in the Sausage Race pictures above.