- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 34 mins ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 15 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 21 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Pope Benedict XVI Gives Final Audience [VIDEO]
Pope Benedict XVI’s time as head of the Catholic Church is almost over. The Pope held his final general audience Wednesday at St. Peter’s Square.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from Rome:
St. Peter’s Square is now empty, but for a long time after Pope Benedict left, the faithful remained chanting and cheering.
The Vatican says close to 150,000 were here as well as 70 Cardinals.
During his last address the Pope spoke of his painful decision to step down, of the joys he had during his nearly eight years as Pope, as well as the times of rough winds when it seemed as if the Lord was sleeping.
The Pope’s resignation becomes effective tomorrow. And a new Pope is expected to be elected by Easter.
At the Vatican, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: