- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 20 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Cheeseburger in Prison: Burger 911 Calls Made
We’re taught when we’re kids to use 911 only in a real emergency. That lesson doesn’t always stick, apparently.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
New Castle, Indiana police getting 911 calls from a man who needed help – help satisfying a craving.
(911 Call) “Do you have an emergency?” // “A cheeseburger.” // “Have a good day.”
Gregory Jackson is the man bent on getting a burger, and he doesn’t call just once…
(911 call ringing)
(911 Call) “We don’t take cheeseburger orders.”
On Jackson’s ninth try, he finally gets a little “customer service.”
(911 Call) “You give me some information, maybe we can try to help you out.”
Officers go to Jackson’s home, finding him intoxicated. They also discover a warrant for failing to show up at a DUI hearing last week. Jackson spending 120 days in jail for that.
He did get his meal: a prison peanut butter & jelly sandwich. No fries with that.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.