- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 13 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 18 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Sequestration Deadline Looming
The looming budget cuts are generating a lot of talk, but so far there is no compromise in Washington. President Obama is in Virginia today to talk sequester and to keep the pressure on Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Don’t look for a last-second sequester solution to emerge from the Republican-led House.
(Boehner) “For 16 months, the President has been traveling all over the country holding rallies, instead of sitting down with Senate leaders.”
House Speaker John Boehner at one point using salty language to express frustration.
But Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid argues the hold-up is Republican opposition to mixing spending cuts with revenue.
(Reid) “The only Republicans in America that don’t support this balanced approach are the Republicans who serve here in Congress.”
The Republicans counter they agreed to tax hikes during the fiscal cliff debate.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.