- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
“Breaking Bad” Donates Cast Clothing to NM Shelter
A hit show is helping those in need in the town where the show is based, by donating the show’s old wardrobe for a shelter to sell.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
(“Breaking Bad”) “When we do what we do, for good reasons, then we’ve got nothin’ to feel bad about.”
New Mexico’s largest emergency shelter says “Breaking Bad” has donated boxes of clothing worn by the cast from past episodes that will be sold at the shelter’s thrift store starting tomorrow.
(“Breaking Bad”) “We’re done when I say we’re done.”
The AMC show about a chemistry-teacher-turned-drug-dealer is based in Albuquerque and now fans in the area will have an opportunity to buy pieces of show memorabilia. But die hard fans who don’t live in New Mexico will have to make the trek because the clothing won’t be sold online.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.