- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Guns in America: ATF Teams With Sportsmen [VIDEO]
Amid the gun control debate, there’s a national campaign to prevent illegal purchases of firearms that’s hitting the airwaves and billboards across the country.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special series:
Guns in America.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms teaming up with the National Shooting Sports Foundation announcing the return of a gun awareness program called “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy.”
(“Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA) “Buy a gun for someone who can’t and buy yourself 10 years in jail.”
This public service announcement, funded by the Department of Justice, developed in 2000 to raise public awareness of the seriousness of the crime of purchasing a firearm for someone who can’t or who doesn’t want their name associated with the transaction.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA: