- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Guns in America: ATF Teams With Sportsmen [VIDEO]
Amid the gun control debate, there’s a national campaign to prevent illegal purchases of firearms that’s hitting the airwaves and billboards across the country.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special series:
Guns in America.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms teaming up with the National Shooting Sports Foundation announcing the return of a gun awareness program called “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy.”
(“Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA) “Buy a gun for someone who can’t and buy yourself 10 years in jail.”
This public service announcement, funded by the Department of Justice, developed in 2000 to raise public awareness of the seriousness of the crime of purchasing a firearm for someone who can’t or who doesn’t want their name associated with the transaction.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA: