- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Guns in America: ATF Teams With Sportsmen [VIDEO]
Amid the gun control debate, there’s a national campaign to prevent illegal purchases of firearms that’s hitting the airwaves and billboards across the country.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special series:
Guns in America.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms teaming up with the National Shooting Sports Foundation announcing the return of a gun awareness program called “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy.”
(“Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA) “Buy a gun for someone who can’t and buy yourself 10 years in jail.”
This public service announcement, funded by the Department of Justice, developed in 2000 to raise public awareness of the seriousness of the crime of purchasing a firearm for someone who can’t or who doesn’t want their name associated with the transaction.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA: