- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Guns in America: ATF Teams With Sportsmen [VIDEO]
Amid the gun control debate, there’s a national campaign to prevent illegal purchases of firearms that’s hitting the airwaves and billboards across the country.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special series:
Guns in America.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms teaming up with the National Shooting Sports Foundation announcing the return of a gun awareness program called “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy.”
(“Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA) “Buy a gun for someone who can’t and buy yourself 10 years in jail.”
This public service announcement, funded by the Department of Justice, developed in 2000 to raise public awareness of the seriousness of the crime of purchasing a firearm for someone who can’t or who doesn’t want their name associated with the transaction.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” PSA: