- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 22 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo HackingPosted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Pope Benedict XVI Delivers Final Address
Pope Benedict XVI has delivered his final Papal address, called the “Angelus,” at the Vatican.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from the Vatican:
Amanda from Wales is among the faithful gathered at St. Peter’s. She sees the Pope’s resignation as:
(Amanda) “Very unusual, but it’s quite courageous.”
But adds being here for Pope Benedict’s last Angelus is:
(Amanda) “Marvelous. Yeah, yeah, it’s marvelous.”
Maria P. instead says she is sad because he is leaving, and recalls the last time the gravely-ill former Pope John Paul II addressed the crowds, and he was unable to speak. Massimo from Rome says it doesn’t matter where the next Pope is from. “They already have had two foreigners,” he said, “The most important thing is that he is replaced by someone young and dynamic.”
At the Vatican, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.