- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
“Miracle on Ice” Memorabilia Sells for $1.3 Million
More than two dozen bidders helped push the selling price for some patriotic hockey memorabilia to over $1 million.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso has details from New York City:
It happened more than three decades ago:
(Play by Play) “Five seconds left in the game. Do you believe in miracles? Yes! Unbelievable!”
The U.S. “Miracle on Ice” victory over the Soviet Union at the 1980 Winter Olympics still has a big time payoff, with game memorabilia pulling in a cool $1.3 million.
The jersey worn by Mike Eruzione was auctioned for almost $660,000 and spirited bidding drove the value of the hockey stick he used to score the winning goal to nearly $263,000. Gloves, warm up suits and pants made up the rest.
In New York, Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.