- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Tracy’s Tax Tips: Web Options
With just a click of a mouse, or a touch of a screen, you could be on your way to easy street when it comes to filing your taxes.
Tracy Byrnes from the FOX Business Network explains:
Lots of cool stuff on the web to help you prepare your tax return this year.
I’m Tracy Byrnes with the FOX Business Network, here with Tracy’s Tax Tips.
H&R Block is expanding last year’s newest service; H&R Block Live. So instead of going to the local office, you can work with an H&R Block preparer in real-time via the magic of video conferencing. And, if you use either TurboTax or eSmart Tax, their customer service folks can look right at your input and see what you’re doing wrong (or right). This can take extra time, but there’s no extra charge.
Now, in-depth audit support is really hot too this year. TurboTax has expanded its ‘Ask A Tax Expert’ crew, for instance, a team that can answer detailed tax questions and to walk customers through sticky problems. H&R Block has offered full audit support for years. Its service goes well beyond the advice realm; it promises to send an enrolled agent with you to your audit. And eSmart Tax underwrites the cost of your personal audit support, provided by its expert franchisees, as well.
I’m Tracy Byrnes, FOX News Radio.