- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Tracy’s Tax Tips: Web Options
With just a click of a mouse, or a touch of a screen, you could be on your way to easy street when it comes to filing your taxes.
Tracy Byrnes from the FOX Business Network explains:
Lots of cool stuff on the web to help you prepare your tax return this year.
I’m Tracy Byrnes with the FOX Business Network, here with Tracy’s Tax Tips.
H&R Block is expanding last year’s newest service; H&R Block Live. So instead of going to the local office, you can work with an H&R Block preparer in real-time via the magic of video conferencing. And, if you use either TurboTax or eSmart Tax, their customer service folks can look right at your input and see what you’re doing wrong (or right). This can take extra time, but there’s no extra charge.
Now, in-depth audit support is really hot too this year. TurboTax has expanded its ‘Ask A Tax Expert’ crew, for instance, a team that can answer detailed tax questions and to walk customers through sticky problems. H&R Block has offered full audit support for years. Its service goes well beyond the advice realm; it promises to send an enrolled agent with you to your audit. And eSmart Tax underwrites the cost of your personal audit support, provided by its expert franchisees, as well.
I’m Tracy Byrnes, FOX News Radio.