- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 14 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 14 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Sequester Threatens Air Travel
The transportation industry could be taking a hit if the across-the-board federal spending cuts end up taking effect next Friday, and that could mean flight trouble for travelers.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House trying a little tough love from a brother Republican on the House GOP. Outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, a former GOP Representative, warned sequester will lead to FAA furloughs, which will mean flight delays, air traffic control tower shut downs and angry voters.
(Lahood) “Your phones are going to start ringing off the hook when these people are delayed at airports and their flights are delayed 90 minutes or their flights are cancelled.”
Republicans say it’s not that they want the sequester, the House passed two bills to prevent it. They reject the President’s demand for another tax hike as part of a deal to undo or delay the sequester.